Honey is an important part of our Yips Yogurt Chips. Here are some reasons why we believe in honey:
- Honey and Greek yogurt go together like pb&j!
- Honey never spoils and always tastes great
- Honey may offer some protective effects related to blood sugar management as compared to regular sugar
- Honey has been used medicinally as far back as ancient Mesopotamia
- Honey has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties
- Honey contains enzymes (making it easier to digest), amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants
- And, according to the Mayo Clinic:
- Antioxidants in honey might be associated with reduced risk of heart disease
- Honey might help relieve gastrointestinal tract conditions such as diarrhea
- Honey might offer antidepressant, anticonvulsant and anti-anxiety benefits, and in some cases, honey has been shown to help prevent memory disorders
Now we’re definitely not saying Yips Yogurt Chips are a snake oil cure for all your ailments. Nah, Yips are just a delicious and nutritious snack. But we are saying that honey is a beautiful nectar of the gods that we humans have been using since the beginning of time, and we believe wholeheartedly in the amazing benefits of honey, which is why we use it in our Yips Yogurt Chips.
Try Yips Yogurt Chips today!
Boring legal stuff we have to say:
The information provided on this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. All information presented and studies cited refer to ingredients and processes in general rather than Yips Snacks Inc’s products in particular.
Plus, we could just be full of it, so do your own research and make your own decisions.
End of boring legal PSA.